Pet Urine Odor REmoval in Long Grove, IL
Professional Pet Urine Stain & Odor Removal in Long Grove, IL
Safe for all kinds of upholstery, including fine natural fibers and hardy synthetics.
Chem-Dry’s furniture cleaning process dries quickly and stays cleaner longer.
No dirt-attracting residues which can prematurely re-soil your furniture.
Pet Urine Removal in Long Grove, IL
Fight pet stains and odors with Nova Clean Chem-Dry’s Pet Stain Removal services! Our P.U.R.T (Pet Urine Removal Treatment) can restore heavily damaged carpets back to their original condition and improve the health of your home. With our deep, thorough cleaning process and experienced carpet cleaning team, we guarantee a cleaner and fresher carpet without needing to cover up the smell. Get rid of pet stain disasters in Long Grove, IL with us today – and bring life back into your carpets once again!
More Than Just Pet Urine Odor Removal
Some of the other services we provide include:
- Carpet Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Wood Floor Cleaning
- Rug Cleaning
- Tile and Grout Cleaning
Cleaner, healthier carpet & upholstery is just a few clicks away.
How P.U.R.T. Works
- After our professionals determine the source and severity of the odor, the carpet will have a hot water rinse to extract and remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet will be pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor-blocking shellac will be applied to the sub-floor, as determined necessary.
- P.U.R.T. will then be heavily applied to the tack strip, the subfloor, the baseboards, and the carpet backing. Please keep in mind that it is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all of the areas affected by the urine.
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T. will react with the urine, and break down the odor-causing components.
Read what people in Long Grove are saying about their experience:
Eric was on time, pleasant, and professional. He explained everything he was going to do and what products he was using. He checked the fabric content and the content of the cushion cores, foam or down. He thoroughly vacuumed everything before he cleaned it. He cleaned 3 chairs, sofa and area rug. I was very happy with the end result and the price. My furniture and area rug look brand new. The products he used were all pet friendly. I will recommend him to my condo board and my friends. Thank you Eric. – Pam M.
Eric is amazing! From getting the quote, and scheduling, to treating my pets with the same respect as he did me! I’ve never used Chem-dry products for carpet cleaning, and I won’t use anything else moving forward. I’m so happy I went with Eric vs a competitor. He was completely transparent on costs, and made it very easy to understand – no hidden surprise fees! – Wendy L.
Eric did a fantastic job, I would highly recommend him. – Nany H.
One word. Awesome. Eric was a pleasure to deal with along with being professional. Great detail to his work and was very knowledgable and caring. He was prompt and respectful and made my pets feel comfortable too. Carpets look brand new. I highly recommend Nova Clean to anyone. – Diana S.
Hired Eric from Nova Clean to clean up after one of our employees moving a customer out of a home that was closing the next day. Eric arranged for a 5am (yes, 5am) cleaning for the next day and in less than 24 hours crisis averted. Taking this job last minute less than 24 hours out helped us give our customer good service so I appreciate them coming in clutch!. – K. Yates