When was the last time you had your carpets professionally cleaned? If it’s been a while, it may be time to schedule an appointment with a professional carpet cleaning company. Not only will this help to remove any dirt, debris, and allergens that have built up over time, but it will also help to prolong the life of your carpets.
At Nova Clean Chem-Dry, we utilize “The Chem-Dry Way”, a 5-step process to ensure that your carpets are thoroughly cleaned and looking their best. Here’s what you can expect from our carpet cleaning service:
- Pre-Cleaning Inspection: Before we begin cleaning your carpets, we’ll perform a thorough inspection of the areas that need to be cleaned. This will help us to identify any problem areas, such as high-traffic areas or spots that require special attention. We will check for challenges and perform a black light inspection to allow us to see every area that needs special care.
- Dry Vacuum: Once we’ve identified the problem areas and determined the best cleaning method, we’ll begin the cleaning process by dry vacuuming your carpets. This will help to remove any loose dirt and debris from the surface of your carpets, making it easier to get a deep clean. Our vacuum’s use a beater bar and micro-filtration system for the highest quality clean out there.
- Pre-Treatment: After dry vacuuming, we’ll apply a pre-treatment solution to your carpets. This solution helps to break down any dirt, oils, and stains that have accumulated over time. By pre-treating your carpets, we’re able to achieve a deeper clean and remove more dirt and debris. As needed, we will also add our P.U.R.T. and our anti-allergen treatment to your carpet.
- Powerhead Cleaning: Once the pre-treatment solution has had time to work its magic, we’ll start our HCE Powerhead cleaning treatment. As opposed to traditional steam cleaning options, our treatment uses less water, has shorter dry-times, and is more environmentally friendly. Not to mention, the quality of the clean is of utmost quality. We will also co-apply protectant for your carpet so it can stay cleaner moving forward.
- Post-Cleaning: After the powerhead cleaning process is complete, we’ll do a final inspection to ensure that your carpets are looking their best. As needed, we will do some specialty spot removal and post treatments for any areas that could use them. We will also groom your carpet and wipe the base boards to ensure the best possible customer experience.
Carpet Cleaning in Chicago’s North Shore and Surrounding Areas
At Nova Clean Chem-Dry, we take pride in The Chem-Dry Way, our 5-step carpet cleaning process. By utilizing this process, we’re able to provide our customers with a deep and thorough clean that helps to prolong the life of their carpets. So if it’s been a while since your carpets were professionally cleaned, don’t hesitate to schedule an appointment with us today!